Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The Da Vinci Code

In this class called Forbidden Books, the unit I studied is called Dogma. We learned about religions and how they are and what they do in the world. Dogma is a set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true. One good thing about dogma is that people have a set of rules to follow. A bad thing about that is that someone people may not agree with what it says. For this AP, we had to find a movie, book or video that was banned for religious reasons. The book I choose was The Da Vinci Code. We had to make a power point about the banning, like when was it banned or how or even what group banned it. The thing that I had trouble with the most was finding what book to use my project on since there was and this are a lot of books that are banned and being banned now, I over came that by choosing a book I have already read. The thing I have to most fun at was making the whole project and rereading the book again. Overall, I thought that this was a fun project to make and I hope you enjoy my project that I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment