Pages

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Box Medicine

This class is called Cure. The second unit is called Treatment. In Treatment, our second unit, we will investigate the revolution that happened in Western Medicine with the discovery of penicillin, opening a world of new treatments. The math we learned was quadric equations and systems of equations. What I learned about was many different types of treatments. For our action project, we had to build a medicine box which had drug facts, ingredients the whole box was of a symptom we choose, I choose neck pain. I based my whole project off was back pain. What I liked about this project was researching about neck pain and building the box. The thing I had trouble with was making the box not look ugly. I overcame that by making my project online instead of writing it out. My project is below.









No comments:

Post a Comment