Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2019

First Female Black President!

In our last unit called Herstory in our class Equality, we learned about what issues race, gender, and class face. We learned about the voices that are gone from our history books. During this unit, we talked about what it means being a feminist and why people are one. For this AP I to do my project on the first female black president in the year 2120. I had to write a news article with an ad of a product based on my event. What I could have done better was to create a long news article. What I loved about this project was figuring out what might come in the future.







Work Cited 

“About Kirsten | Kirsten Gillibrand | U.S. Senator for New York.” Biography | About | Kirsten Gillibrand | U.S. Senator for New York, 2019

“BillTrack50.” Home, LegiNation, 2019

Carroll, Lauren. “Hillary Clinton's Top 10 Campaign Promises.” PolitiFact, 22 July 2016

“Elizabeth Warren.” Ballotpedia, 2019

“My Story | U.S. Senator Kamala Harris of California.” About | U.S. Senator Kamala Harris of California, 2019

Newburger, Emma. “A Historic Number of Women Were Elected in 2018-These Four Are Expected to Run for President in 2020.” CNBC, CNBC, 26 Nov. 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment