Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

TWO LETTERS

This is my first Action Project for my elective course, Rapid Prototyping. In this course we will be studying electronic machines. In order to complete this project, I had to use a Camio and do it by hand cut the paper. I also learned how overall the which is better by machine or hand. For this Action Project I chose to do by hand first since it would be the hardest. My two letters are a and F. We had to make a power point that showed the what letters we did how we did it and compare both of them. The thing that I did really well was making the power point and finding the research. Something that was for me was spray painting the a because it was windy out side. I am proud of how my power point turned out. Please learn more about the plant I chose and my design down below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment