Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Who Am I Dream

This is my third action project for, Who Am I. In this course we did studying about dreams, and what they have to do with us. In order to complete this project, I had to study about my dreams, and when I am awake. I had to create a dreamcatcher. We also had to share a bad dream with our partner. Next I examined my partner's dream. For this we had to see what Id, superego, and ego does in your dreams and reality. What I am most proud of is the dreamcatcher. Something that was hard for me was creating the explanation for the dreamcatcher. Please learn more about my dreamcatcher. You can view it down below.

AA, Dream catcher,(2016)

I made a dreamcatcher it was hard at the beginning because I used a big hoop so my dreamcatcher. After I finished and started doing the loops it was easy and fun. The center of the dreamcatcher symbolize God protecting me. And how there is protection. The positive things the I want it to pass through is good wishes. Like thing I want or things I want for others. The bad things I want to get stuck is bad things like bad dreams. There are Fender guitar picks on it they represent by passion for music and rock.

AA, Dream catcher,(2016)

One of the vocabulary words is Id. The Id represents the middle the bead in the dream catcher because it choose what stays or goes like a boss. Id is when you are asleep the Id is like the boss. If I can study my dreams I can find out what the Id is doing. The second word is superego. The superego represents the good and bad dissensions in a person's life it choose what you do when you are awake even if it is bad. The superego is when you are awake it is like the one who make dissunitions even though they may not be good. If I study my dissunitions and how I react I can learn how my superego works. The lesson I learned was you need to be patient. The dream I told my partner was: I would wake up from hearing a scream. I would look in front of my door I heard a whisper saying “don’t look.” There was a man in black carrying a body away somewhere. Every night I been having that. Until a week ago it was me who was the dead body. When I woke up I was in my living room and my arms were hurting. I interpret this dream to be a fear or nervous. Maybe it was a dream I had when I was little and it is just recurring and I just did not remember because I don’t really remember my dreams that much. The only time I do is if it is important or a fear or even some bad dreams. My partner talked about my dream being a fear or being afraid of something that happened or will happen. It could also mean that I am nervous for something. The materials I used were a metal ring, a bead, string and thinner string. I got the materials from home and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment