Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

Naval Manual!

This is the third unit of the term, the class is called endurance. For this AP, we had to create a survival manual based on our last AP. For my AP my manual called Naval Manual will talk about being in the Navy as an Officer. In this AP we had to create our own cover based on the topic of our manual. We then had to write what, we are doing and why we want to do it. We had to write what we have to do in order to achieve this, and why we wanted to do it. In the Lay Of The Land part, we had to describe what exactly we are doing, and any specific about it. After that, we had to create a timeline of important events that had or will occur. Read the manual below to see the rest of my AP and learn why I want to serve my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment